The layered look is not new. Also called Lagenlook which is the German word for layered look. We did not invent it but we did modernize it a bit.
1. First tip...choose the base. A top or tank with a legging, skirt or pant. I find that in the winter months I will go to a long leave fitted top like the Sam Mesh and a Lisa Legging. In the warmer months it might be the Victoria tank with the Kristi Capri.
2. Next add middle layers. This is where I might add the Cameron Tunic and Butterfly pant. Pieces that give dimension to the look. The top piece should be a little longer so when you top it off it will show a little. If you have great legs and feel you prefer to show them off skip the pant. There are no rules here.
3. Now for the topper. I might add the Willow tunic dress. It is made of mesh so it adds no weight, just dimension. I love these types of pieces because it helps to totally change the plain look of the Cameron. Not that the Cameron is plain.😁 4. The last piece I add is a piece with sleeves. It can be a jacket that worn open gives a lengthened look to the outfit or a short topper or shrug to show off the layers more.
5. Accessorize...Jewelry that speaks to you, a special scarf. Add your touches.
6. The final tip? Have fun....we have no rules.....you makes the rules
Ok. I have shown you mine. So, layer up ladies and show me yours