HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I am part of a group called Great Dames One of the first projects we did as a group was to make a Vision Board. I think it is a great way to start a New Year. It makes us stop and really think how we want the next year or 5 years to pan out. It is my opinion that just by doing that it puts those intentions into the universe and brings them closer to manifesting them. Having been in business for 28 years, I have done quite a few and find it has been helpful to move things forward.
This is how I worked thru mine. I hope this will give you ideas and excitement to do your own. I will be posting mine on Facebook on Saturday. I hope you will post yours.
- Step 1 The first thing you need to decide is, do you want to do it digitally or make one that you can build on with cut and paste. There are so many apps out there to help. Here is a link to a Virtual Asstant that just wrote a blog post on it. CLICK HERE
- Step 2 I am going to talk about doing one on a board I purchased. So, you can buy a posterboard or you can do one on a corkboard (that one is especially good if you like to change things around a lot)
- Step 3 Decide if you are doing a board just for 2020 or for the next 5 years.
- Step 4 Go thru Magazines, Newspapers, anything else you have around and cut out the things that resonate. It can help you get clear on what you really want. Also, go out in the world and take photos as well.
- Step 5 Break up your ideas into the areas of your life you want to focus on. I would pick no more then 5 Categories. They could be: Wealth and prosperity, Fame and reputation, Relationships, Family and community, creativity, Career or Life Mission, Creating, Knowledge, Spiritual, Health. I am sure there are many more categories but this gives you some idea.
- Step 6 Take all the images you have collected and put them in the appropriate categories. Enjoy pasting them on your board.
- Step 7 Hang your board where you see it everyday-
PHOTO IT-POST IT
I will be sharing mine on Saturday January 11th, Share yours bu posting it on that post.
I can't wait to see yours