Are you always on the run non stop from the moment you get up? Wouldn't you like to start your day by taking a little me time? I was like you...running myself ragged to get everything done. Until one day, I stopped (to smell the roses) LOL and realized that there were people who seem to have it all together and I wanted that. So, I worked on some strategies to get some of what they had and wanted to share what I learned.
- Tip #1 Figure out what you want to wear in the evening, after dinner, before you get too tired. The time you save will allow you to SIT, have a cup of coffee, tea or whatever drink helps you to sit and reflect on your day ahead.
- Tip #2 Get up 15 minutes earlier. With that time you can do a meditation to set daily intentions.
- Tip #3 Set up habits....Brush your teeth...Make your bed everyday
- Tip #4 If you have kids that need to get off to school. Make lunch the night before. Set up breakfast so they can help themselves. That can leave you time for a morning stretch routine or maybe a Yoga routine. That will get your juices going and give those endorphins that make you feel great.
Some additional tips I have not tried yet but are on my list
- Tip #5 Set your clock 5 minutes ahead.
- Tip #6 Keep your blinds open.
- Tip #7 Do the dishes..I guess if you leave them in the sink from last night?
- Tip #8 Create something.
Do you have a morning routine that works great for you? We would love to hear it.