- Open your closet and look at what you have. Pull things out that make you happy when you look at them. Once you have pulled everything out that makes you feel happy, take what is left and put it in a bag for donation. Your closet should only contain happiness.
- Find style inspiration. Look around at people you know that you like their style. Check out style blogs. Take some style quizes. Here is Mine. Learn about all the style types that are out there. There are many types. The ideas is to get inspiration. Your true style will be unique to you.
- Create a Mood board on Pinterest. That is a link to how to make a mood board but really, you can just search pinterest and pin things you like onto a board to add to your inspiration.
- Create a Capsule Wardrobe...what is that? It is a group of basics that you have in your closet that you can use as your base pieces. You can wear them together or mix them with more creative pieces to further define your style. It is good to have things that you can always go back to. SP Essentials is our Modal Capsule Collection.
- Once you have that capsule collection, start to experiment with unique pieces that make your style uniquely you. That is how you develop your own look. A stylist can help here if you want further direction.
Now, having said all of that, I want to hear from you......Come in to the shop and let us help you define your style and find your fit. Not close to the shop? WE can still give you direction. All you have to do is ask.