We all can see that the Planet is in trouble. If you have not already started shopping green then, now is the time for you to make the commitment. Here is why you should shop Green.
- Increase the Value of your Home. Just doing things like making sure your home is insulated correctly, adding Solar panels, Upgrade using sustainable materials. Having a Green home in now a perk for home buyers. So you are helping the environment and your pocketbook.
- Boosts your Creativity. Recycling gives you multiple benefits. Depending on the product, Creating something new uses more energy but it also allows your creative juices to flow. It helps reduce waste, thereby paving the way for a cleaner environment. Next, it also gives you the opportunity to sell recycled products and make money from the same. Buying less and buying used products are also Green choices.
- Boost the Economy by Eating Green Eating green means eating local, organic, and seasonal products, and this very eating choice will have global consequences. you can boost the local economy and reduce greenhouse gas emissions required to get that food on your plate. Eating organic food will also make you a healthier person as it does not contain harmful chemicals, pesticides, and added hormones.
Increases your Productivity
Going green saves you from toxic products and other environmental pollution. This helps you live a healthier lifestyle which eventually increases your productivity both at the workplace and at home.
- Your skin will look better. Eco-friendly skin products do not contain toxic and harmful chemicals. With regular use, they result in healthy skin and body. So, next time you choose to use conventional chemical-laden products, think of all those chemicals that enter your body and make a smarter and more sustainable choice.
- By Clothing from Eco Friendly Brands. By buying sustainable clothing you are doing so many things that help the environment. These brands work to keep things out of the environment, many are small indie Brands like Steel Pony that manufacture locally so it helps to offset our Carbon Footprint. Those are just a few reasons.
- Sets an Example for others. We we do good it empowers other to do the same. Your kids, your friends and Colleges will also want to do good/
There are many more so let's get the list started. It is your turn to tell me how we can shop greener.