Today is Summer Leisure Day! o todays blog is dedicated to all things leisure. I decided to curate a few of the best ones. Of course in my opinion. I hope you will add some additional one in the comments below.
- For those of you who know me, going to the beach is my favorite summer activity. Sitting on the beach, eating outside and watching the sunset, strolling the boardwalk, reading a good book.
- Go to a farm and pick berries or peaches.
- Roast Marshmellows by the fire and tell stories. This is a great camping activity. If your at a lake skinnydipping, but only if it is deserted. Am I right ladies?
- MIx up a pitcher of Sangria and invite your favorite frends to share it with you.
- Go into the country with your significant other, where there are no lights, bring a blanket and Wine of course and stargaze. Can you read the constellations?
- Music Festivals. This list can not be complete without them. Which one do you go to?
- Take a last minute road trip somewhere you have wanted to see. Totally on the fly. No reservations. Where would you go?
- Go to a baseball game. When was the last time you did that?
Ok your turn. What is on your list this summer?
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
This chart is actual body measurements to help guide you to the right size. Since our clothing is relaxed fit, please ask if you are not sure. For instance some of the Modal Styles you will want to buy a size smaller.